You know a friend of a friend who swears by airbrush tanning, but you’re not sure if it’s worth the hype – or the money? We’ll let you in on some of the advantages of airbrush tanning.
- No risk of UV damage! The sun, and it’s synthetic friend the tanning bed, use UV rays to penetrate your skin and give you a tan. But that penetration also comes with risks. The sun can cause damage ranging from a sun burn to skin cancer, including discoloration & sun spots, wrinkles, and rough, leathery texture. Airbrush tanning completely eliminates these risks because there are no UV rays involved. At all!
- Low allergy risk. Our formulas are 100% organic, vegan, and cruelty free. They don’t irritate the skin the way some harsher formulas can.
- Covers skin blemishes. Airbrush tanning can help even your skin tone and reduce the visibility of varicose veins, cellulite, and stretch marks. You’ll also look healthier, younger, and slimmer with a little bit of color.
- Naturally fades. Unlike some self-tanning creams or sprays, an airbrush tan will not peel off and leave blotches.
- Looks like the real thing! An airbrush tan isn’t a stain or dye. It won’t leave your skin looking orange. It’s a natural compound that does the work, so a natural look is your result.
- Won’t ruin your clothes. Unlike some home tanning products, airbrush tanning formulas wash out easily if you get some on your clothing.
- Quick & affordable. It’s not often you can get so many results in under 20 minutes and less than $40.
Still have any questions? Check out the rest of our blog for more info on airbrush tanning and when you’re ready to book, give us a call! Shine Salon in Denver (Wash Park): (303) 722-4040