You’ve invited your friends over for a “Girl’s Night” next weekend. You’re going to have some food and watch a movie for the millionth time. It’s always fun to see everyone, but do you want to try something different this time? What about getting an airbrush tan?
Airbrush tans are safe alternatives to roasting in the sun or exposing yourself to harmful UV Rays in a tanning bed. You get a beautiful tan in only minutes and it lasts up to ten days! But you don’t have to go OUT to get one. You can bring the tan to you right in your own home.
If you’re in Denver, give SHINE a call and one of our expert technicians will bring a mobile tanning station to your house and give everyone a personalized, amazing tan. It’s great for homecoming parties, bachelorette parties, and plain old get togethers!
If any of your friends are new to tanning, give them these helpful tips before they come over:
- Exfoliate at home – use a body scrub or get out that loofah and make sure the top layer of dead skin is scrubbed off your body.
- Don’t put on any lotions, sprays, or perfumes before the appointment.
- Wear what you’re comfortable in! If that’s a bikini, great. If you’re comfortable going topless, or even nude, go for it! We’ve seen it all and tanned every body type you can imagine.
- Afterwards, be sure to stay dry for a few hours while the solution sets in and works its magic. The next morning, be sure to moisturize and keep your skin soft and healthy for as long as you can to lock in that color. When the top layer of your skin sloughs off, the tan will be gone. But the good news is, it’s fast and affordable to get another appointment! 😉
You love going out with your girlfriends! Dinners, drinks, dancing, concerts, theater…. but sometimes a girl’s night IN is just as fun! It’s certainly more relaxed and comfortable and a great chance to catch up on all the gossip going on in their lives without having to shout over a DJ. The typical dinner and sitting around the tv is fun, but next time you want to invite the girls over, why not try something different? Consider having a theme or activity! It’s easier than you think. Here a few fun ideas:
1. a swap party – Have everyone bring their old clothes, shoes, and accessories and everyone can go through and pick out pieces they want! All the left-overs can be donated to Goodwill. You get rid of clutter in your closet and come home with some great new swag. Win-Win!
2. craft night – Pick a fun project, like jazzing up some old shoes or decorating a picture frame or making some jewelry. Have all the supplies ready when the girls get there and spend your night being crafty!
3. wine tasting – Have all your friends bring a bottle or two of their favorite vino and spend the night sampling each other’s choices. Be sure everyone either stays the night or gets a cab home after this one!
4. spa night – Everyone loves a good pampering! Have everyone bring their favorite shades of nail polish and do each others’ nails. Another fun idea is to do airbrush tanning! Airbrush tanning helps cover up varicose veins, stretch marks, and other imperfections to give you a full-body make-over in only a few minutes. You’ll look healthier, more youthful, and even slimmer! You might think that you have to go to a fancy studio to get it done, but some places, like Shine Salon in Denver, can actually come to your house and tan you and your friends in the comfort of your own home! They bring all the equipment necessary and it’s a quick, clean process. It won’t break the bank either. Have everyone chip in or treat your friends for a night in everyone will be sure to remember and rave about. It’s a great idea for bridal showers and pre-prom parties as well!